Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Back on track! ~_^

Long time no blog {again :/} I apologize for those few people who look forward to my posts {if there are any at all.}

My new fave designer is: Sarah Richardson! She's absolutely amazing! I love all of her houses, and her shows are just fantastic! I've watched season 2 and 3 , Sarah's House all the way through every episode! Her show Design Inc. is also great! She got me started on HUNTER rain boots in SH Season 3 where she renovates a fab farmhouse! Heared of 'em? They are these fabulous boots that are the new thing! They prepare you for any and all weather and are sooo cute! Doing an ext. design job in the muck and mud? Pick up a pair of Hunters! They usually cost around $100 each! Not too bad eh? ^_~

Crate and Barrel has come out with some great new accessories! I recieved their latest catalog just a day or two ago and let me tell you, their mailing list is the place to be! They came out with some fabulous china thats smooth charcol on the outside and glazed white on the inside. I love{excuse me, want} them! <3

I might be making some new curtains soon! Theres a loomcraft right by my house so I can't wait to pick out something fabulous!

Tata for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment