Monday, August 8, 2011

Add color to a bland room. No clash involved!

FOLLOW ME!(:
Who says BTS shopping is limited to tees and tunics? This year, make sure you check out crate&barrel as you make your merry way through the mall! The new school year is the perf time to spice up your space! With my help of course!(;

My last post was a link to the oh-so-fabulous Thread Banger, to help you put a stop to white walls. This week I'll give you tips that are uh...a bit more specific (and mine! loll)!

Begin by judging your room. Look it up and down and see if you can check off everything on my Do you have a good looking room(like a good looking guy except you spend even more time together! ;) list?
[] The color of my room is good. ie. not tacky, kitchy, smudged with dirt and years of damage, or just plain ugly.
[] My furniture is good. ie. matches or works well together. Not written on or hidden with loads of stuff.
[] My bedding and window treatments go together (and match my wall color). ie. similar colors, patterns, and oh yeah, not ugly.

If you weren't able to check off everything on this list, then you may need some help!
(more later)

No comments:

Post a Comment